The question I am about to raise may incite some to boil me in oil, while others might charge heresy for questioning the divine word. Yet, for the sake of mental exercise (not to be misinterpreted as postulation), I extend the invitation to debate this mystery of mysteries:
"If Jesus was born from a virgin birth, doesn’t that mean he has only an X chromosome. Wouldn’t that make him female?"
Now, before heads explode, allow me to state that I also embrace tenets of the Christian faith. However
, as the Creator has given us intellect, I see no harm in the vanity of flexing mental muscles versus facilitating their atrophy with dogma, a rather popular thing to do in this modern day era of convenience and apathy.
, as the Creator has given us intellect, I see no harm in the vanity of flexing mental muscles versus facilitating their atrophy with dogma, a rather popular thing to do in this modern day era of convenience and apathy.
Although provocative, I deem this is a rather serious question, but not one that needs to be pondered upon the tree of woe in order to extract the "final" answer. Therefore, I beckon all, including religious zealots, not to abandon me in my own mental Gethsemane. What say ye to the above?

No comments:
Post a Comment